Last post, we added some basic pipe information to the solar projection page. I noticed that due to the way my array worked, the data in the table shows the first year as “year 0”…
I published my first NuGet package (https://www.nuget.org/packages/Kritner.SolarProjection/)! Kristen and I recently were considering (and have since financed) a 17,000 kw/year solar array, on the back of our house
Unit testing continued - dealing with changing requirements.
We had a new team lead start recently, he seems to have had a fair amount of experience in areas I’m only vaguely familiar with, mostly through reading. One of the first things being pushed for is a concentration on unit testing. While I did begin implementing some tests into our codebase a few months ago (around 250 so far), I feel that there’s still a long way to go. Luckily Chris is here to help impart knowledge to us, hooray!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now